If you own Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar3d then all you need as an add-on is FSXFollow. With the latest upgrade, you have loads of functions, from tracking your plane and controlling it through your iDevice.
All you need is your installed copy of Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator 2004 or X-Plane, the free PC download and internet access. That’s it. Those things plus FSXFollow and you can embrace your inner pilot to the fullest and from another room.
Look at some of the exciting features you get in FSXFollow:
- Easy-to-use interface
- Universal app – works on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- Connects to FSX, FS2004 and X-Plane
- PC Client provided free (see www.fsxfollow.com)
- Map supports drag to pan and pinch to zoom
- VORs and NDBs visible on Map
- Control your plane from your device, deploy the gear, set the radio, adjust the flaps and many more controls
- Use the App as a second screen using the build in gauges, Altitude, Speed, Direction, Climb and Turn
- Use the Radar screen to orientate yourself, airports and AI traffic are displayed as well
- Initiate failures to show how good you can handle the plane in case of emergency
- Practice Approaches but choosing an airport from the map. Gear, Radios and Flap are configured for landing
- Built in height map for awareness if you fly through mountains
- View your detailed flight plan
- Control your plane with your fingers or pencil
- Follow your flight on the go. Not limited to home network only
- Option to save an incoming screenshot
- Route is shown as a line on the map
- Option to publish a screenshot
- Easy setup, no entering of ip address required
- No local network needed
- Option to transfer screenshots to your iPad, iPhone and iTouch (FSX only).
- Option to automatically snap to optimal zoom level
- Free updates and additional features as they become available
- Personalized and friendly customer support via email
Come and grab your slice of freedom. Download FSXFollow now and watch from anywhere as your iDevice turns into a moving map for your simulated flight route.
Have a great flight!